Monday, October 28, 2013

#AmWriting


Today I cut up a fifteen page story scene by scene... and found out it had about sixty scenes. Today I killed off six characters, including the two-dimensional antagonist with no motives. Today Ipositioned the spotlight over a girl the protagonist doesn't like who wants to be the protagonist's friend. Today I talked to myself so much I could have been reading aloud a book about a crazy person. Today my family went to church while I highlighted passages. Alone, I cursed aloud and used the whole main room floor to spread out pages. Today I threw a ball of paper into the dog's dish by mistake. Today I used up all the paper in the printer. Today I cut a brilliant passage about rock dust that I had no room for, and it stung. A lot. Today I opened a new document to resurrect that kind of dead darling in. Today I used four different kinds of highlighters. Today my mom could not convince me to eat lunch until 3:00. Today, I wrote.
(Actually, I wrote this yesterday. I was too busy writing to post it until today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment